Hi, everybody. I’m back with one of these “Quick tips” posts where I answer questions that were sent to me on a recent Healthy Matters radio broadcast. Regular listeners will know that I never can get to all of the questions, particularly those sent by text message, so I will try here to do some brief answers. I’ll keep it to just a few topics, and will do more posts in the near future.
Here are the topics in this post. Click the links to jump right to a specific topic.
- Influenza. How long are you contagious? What does it look like on a chest x-ray?
- ACE-inhibitors and high blood pressure.
- Kidney disease and protein in the urine.
- What is angina?
As always, I invite you to listen to the Healthy Matters broadcasts, either live or via podcast. Here are ways to listen:
- Live on News Radio 830 WCCO on your AM dial. Sunday mornings, 7:30 Central Time. You’d be surprised how far the WCCO signal reaches from our downtown Minneapolis studios.
- Live on WCCO.COM. Sunday mornings, 7:30 Central Time, from anywhere on Earth with Internet
- At your convenience, via podcast. Simply click on the “Listen to Podcasts” link right here on MyHealthyMatters.org or go directly to WCCO.COM on the “Audio” link and find Healthy Matters. You can listen directly online or you can download the podcast to your phone, tablet, or computer and listen anytime at your own convenience. Without commercials!
- Or just click the logo here: